Heartland Care and Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing very aggressive wound care management as well as rehabilitation. We offer the latest technology, equipment, and nursing team in our specialized area for rehabilitation. Our fun and family atmosphere provides care for our residents who are multi-diverse with a variety of needs and ages. Our facility provides outdoor access from all of the rooms to our lush courtyard and patio. Our entire staff creates a warm, caring, and compassionate environment to best serve you.
At Heartland, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Heartland Care and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether patients stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Please contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Heartland.
- 102 Skilled Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Aggressive wound care management
- State of the art rehabilitation technology and equipment
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Long term care and short term rehab
- 24 hour RN and LVN
- Diverse social activities and programs